Hello from Colorado Springs

Say Hi and hang out here
Name: Bryan

Hello from Colorado Springs

Postby Painupyerkilt » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:19 am

Hello all I just started building my R2 this week and wanted to introduce myself. My Name is Bryan and I live in Colorado Springs. I am currently starting on the frame as it was cheaper than the dome Doing a CS-L Version. I would love to meet up and gather ideas from other builders and what you have done. I do also have a few tools to share if you ever need access to them. Router, Wire feed welder, and disc/belt sander. Thank you to lynellephi reaching out to me and letting me know about the community here....

Name: Devin

Re: Hello from Colorado Springs

Postby R2DEVO » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:54 pm

Hi Bryan, welcome! What kind of r2 do you plan on? A tradition R2-D2? Something fancy? Are you in any of the local costume clubs as well?

Name: Lynelle

Postby lynellephi » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:01 am

Welcome, Bryan. Glad you found us! Let me know if you're getting the emails (I think I have you on the email list now).
http://r2-al.blogspot.com
"To Do is To Be" - Socrates, "To Be is To Do" - Plato, "Do Be Do Be Do" - Sinatra

Postby Painupyerkilt » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:45 am

I am plnning on traditional r2 cs-l build senna wood frame with aluminum dome. I wanted to do the 2-3-2 but still to green to determine that. I can not wait for a build day to get insight from the masters.

Name: Matt

Postby DarthMunchies » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:12 pm

If you find a master here let me know lol.

Glad to hear you're starting a build. They're a lot of fun, despite all the trials they'll put you through. Nothing like being able to completely steal a show in a room.

Postby Painupyerkilt » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:58 am

R2DEVO wrote:Hi Bryan, welcome! What kind of r2 do you plan on? A tradition R2-D2? Something fancy? Are you in any of the local costume clubs as well?

Droid 1st then possibility of the 501st

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Return to Introductions and General Chat