hi there!

Say Hi and hang out here

hi there!

Postby lightsaber-1 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:53 am

Hi everyone my name is Bryan and I am very much on my way in building my Droid I am doing an R2D2 to start with and then want to build an R5D4 I live in Evans C.O. I already know Cal and devin and they have already been helping me in my build I hope to have him up and running by Denver comic con next year. I look forward to to meeting more of you as I am definatly going to be needing help with my build exspecially one I ge to the electronics part of it. I have attached a pick of where I am kinda at so far. getting ready to make my skins out of styrene then hopefully attach his legs I am on the search for feet right now but if I cant find any soon I thing I will try and make them. oh! Ya! I also custom build lightsabers that work and you can actually duel with machined out of aircraft grade aluminum. just another hobby I like doing.
Anyway I am looking forward to all the fun that goes into building and hanging out with others that build astromech droids!
thanks
lightsbaer-1

Name: Lynelle

Re: hi there!

Postby lynellephi » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:27 pm

Sorry I didn't welcome you to our forums earlier. I was recuperating from surgery. I am so glad I could meet you in person at NoCo Maker Fair. I have added you to our email list, so hopefully our droids can meet soon. AL loves to make new droid friends. LOL And Welcome!
http://r2-al.blogspot.com
"To Do is To Be" - Socrates, "To Be is To Do" - Plato, "Do Be Do Be Do" - Sinatra

Return to Introductions and General Chat